Friday, August 29, 2008

(cant think of a title)


Well, I slept in an hour later than I wanted to today. Things happen, Mother is gone to help a friend, which means me and my younger brother have to whip all my little brothers and sisters into shape(who got up at omygoshthirty in the morning, to use Tamara's phrase). I also sent my holster back to the cheaper than dirt place, as such because I found a brand name(at least I think so) holster by Bianchi for roughly the same price. It is a Bianchi model 75 Venom with a single slide slot to(supposedly) pull it closer to the body for better concealment. For $45 I REALLY cant complain.

P.S: I know that I'm not updating my blog very often. I'm sorry, but when I started this blog, I thought; "Hey, it would be neat to have a blog like Xavier, Marco, and SayUncle. That way I can post everything that happens to me on my site for the whole world to see! Right? Wrong!

No comments: