Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guns

I like guns. Anybody who knows me can tell you that guns take up 60% of my life(Life? Ha!).

I'm 14 years old. Most people my age are concerned about Girls, the latest fad, the punk @$$ emo-sh!t that passes for haircuts and clothes these days, along with making sure your boxer are in plain sight(policeman: Hey, you! Are you wearing concealed boxers? Teenage ass-wipe: Who, me?). I mean seriously, it is a felony these days to hide your unmentionables in your pants? Because I tell you, nobody gives a damn whether or not the typical dumbass adolescence prefers plaid or stripes. They both want to make me puke, so grow a pair and wear some real underwear that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb because you don't know what a belt is. Don't make the rest of us suffer because you are a dickwa, er, dumbass. These are the same idiots that would vote for Obama, and mistake Prime Time TV for entertainment.

Anyway, back to guns. Friends that know me longer than 30 minutes know that I prefer .40 S&W over the WonderNine and .45 ACP. The reason being that it is more powerful than the 9mm and has a better ammo capacity than the .45(no sh!t?).

I like to think of .40 S&W as perfection in a brass tube. And yes, I know that the .40 S&W goes Ka-Boom more than any other cartridge out there, and I attribute that fact to Glocks. Glocks have that large, unsuported case head that makes the cartridge blow up.

It pisses me of when I hear some moron talking about the capabilities of his Polymer WonderNine loaded with +P+ ammo. Given a choice, I would rather carry a Beretta 92 FS into battle with the possibilty of having to shoot someone twice, than carry a 1911 and knowing that I would only have to shoot the guys once. My father owns a Taurus PT100 in .40 S&W, and it is a blast(get it, BLAST?! Hee, I crack myself up.) to shoot.

I can't recomend the .40 S&W highly enough.

No comments: